According to a report on All Things D, Spotify will be making its way to our shores very soon. The music streaming service that’s been available in Europe for quite some time was been made available for a select group of users in the US for promotional testing of the service not too long ago. Now, an email from the service that’s been sent to the testers seems to hint that the service’s launch will be in the near future. The email tells users to switch their accounts settings to Spotify Premium and submit their payment details if they want to keep on using their Premium service. They will be given a free month of Spotify Premium when the service launches as a thank you reward for testing out the service. Though it doesn’t give an exact date of when the service will launch, it does let us know they are one step closer to getting all the necessary record labels on board with their service. With rumors of the Google music service launching soon as well, it’s going to be interesting to see who will prevail. How many of you have been given test Spotify accounts, or have been using it in Europe? If you have, what do you think of the service?
- Beats Music Can Be Loaded Onto BlackBerry Devices Running 10.2.1
- The Gramohorn II Speakers For The HTC One Will Cost You $1,610
- HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company