An image of some case renders for the upcoming iPhone has surfaced online, and it looks like the iPhone 5 will have a shape similar to the iPhone 4. The renders of the case look just like any other regular iPhone 4 case except that there’s a slot in the case now that goes over where the SIM card is stored on the iPhone 4. This has led to speculations of a memory card slot or another input port due to the fact that cases have no business having SIM card slots since they’re not meant to be accessed frequently anyway. But despite the source of the image being touted to be reliable, rumors shall stay rumors until they are officially confirmed. But if Apple continues the trend of sticking with the same design for at least 2 years, it’s not hard to believe the next iPhone won’t look radically different.
Next Story: Samsung and HBO join forces to offer HBO GO
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2011-12-28: Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-10-21: Casetagram puts your Instagram photos to good use
- 2011-09-27: iPhone 5 prototype lost in China?
- 2011-04-19: iOS 5 leaked on video is probably iOS 4
- 2011-03-11: iPhone 5 engineering diagrams surface