The LG Revolution – LG’s 4G LTE phone for Verizon was first introduced at CES earlier this year, though we still haven’t got a clue when the phone will be out yet or how much it costs, there’s some good news. The phone has been making its way to the hands of testers recently, which brings the phone one step closer to finding a spot on retail outlet shelves. The LG Revolution sports a 4.3″ display, Android 2.2, and is LTE-capable on Verizon’s network. So far the phone looks good, though some folks might disagree with the TouchWiz-looking UI and Bing present on the phone. We should expect official details about a release soon. Stay tuned.
Next Story: Hitachi G-Technology shows off new hard drives
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2011-11-07: Motorola DROID4 pops up in Verizon's system
- 2011-09-29: Samsung Stratosphere specs leaked
- 2011-03-09: LG Revolution passes through the FCC