After being deprived from having an official Blogger app for so long, it looks like the app has finally made its way over to the iOS platform. Google announced on its blog today that the official Blogger app is now available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Users can now keep their Blogger blogs updated no matter where they are – be it at home in front of their computers or on the road with their iPhones.
Like most apps today (i.e. Evernote), the Blogger app will feature automatically synced blog posts, so you can start editing on one device and then continue doing it on another. The app will also allow users to add photos from their own galleries or by taking a new photo from within the app. Labels and locations can be added as well.
Since it is only the first release, you can expect a lot of features to be missing, however, initial impressions of the app seem pretty favorable right now. Head over to the Apple App Store to download Blogger for your iOS device now and let us know what you think.
Next Story: Nintendo 3DS sales up by 260% after price cut
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2013-03-08: Google Field Trip Helps iOS Users Learn More About Their World
- 2013-02-28: YouTube For iOS Gets Send To TV Feature With Xbox 360, PS3, Smart TV Support
- 2011-11-02: Gmail app for iOS devices now official (updated)
- 2011-10-19: gMusic brings Google Music to iOS devices
- 2011-09-23: Google+ app for iOS updated 9/23/2011