After being deprived from having an official Blogger app for so long, it looks like the app has finally made its way over to the iOS platform. Google announced on its blog today that the official Blogger app is now available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Users can now keep their Blogger blogs updated no matter where they are – be it at home in front of their computers or on the road with their iPhones.
Like most apps today (i.e. Evernote), the Blogger app will feature automatically synced blog posts, so you can start editing on one device and then continue doing it on another. The app will also allow users to add photos from their own galleries or by taking a new photo from within the app. Labels and locations can be added as well.
Since it is only the first release, you can expect a lot of features to be missing, however, initial impressions of the app seem pretty favorable right now. Head over to the Apple App Store to download Blogger for your iOS device now and let us know what you think.RELATED
- Retina iPad Mini In-Store Tracker Tool Is Live
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Apple Issues Shutdown Notice To Website That Helps Find Apple Products
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- Apple's iWork For iCloud Beta Now Available To All
- Follow: app, blog, blogger, Google, iOS, iPad, iPhone, ipod touch,
- Seen at: googlemobile.blogspot