To celebrate its recent victory in Australia (Apple tried to block sales of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 but were denied the motion), Samsung has started running ads in the Sun-Herald advertising the Galaxy Tab 10.1 as “The tablet Apple tried to Stop.” Pretty bold words for a company that is facing multiple lawsuits in different countries around the world – but hey, a win is a win right? No word on whether Samsung is going to use this advert in other countries as well but we’re pretty sure Samsung is going to make the most of all the public exposure it’s been getting due to Apple’s lawsuits.
This isn’t the first time Samsung has tried to advertise its products by bashing Apple, recently the company released a couple of Galaxy S2 adverts poking fun at Apple fans. I wonder what Apple would do in response, if they ever decide to do anything about it. It’ll be interesting to see what the Cupertino-based company comes up with.
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- iOS 7.1 Release Apparently Just Around The Corner
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued