The Gran Turismo franchise has received its official racing wheel, courtesy of Logitech – the Logitech Driving Force GT Racing Wheel. Some of the interesting features found on this high-end computer peripheral include :-
- Powerful force feedback for greater realism
- 25-position real-time adjustment dial for on-the-fly control of brake bias, traction and damper settings
- 11″ wheel with rubber-overmould rim for exceptional comfort and control
- Simulates understeer, oversteer and traction loss accurately
- Full-size gas and brake pedals for precise throttle and brake response
- Choice between sequential stick shift or wheel-mounted paddles
This steering wheel looks like a great candidate for GT 5 Prologue on the PS3, and is also compatible with GT 3 and GT 4 on the PS2. Time to bust out those classics and enjoy the closest home virtual driving experience possible with the Logitech Driving Force GT wheel when it is released in the U.S. and Europe this May, retailing for $149.99.