The ExpressAdapt adapter is a second generation CardBus to ExpressCard device that brings together the strengths of previous generation 16-bit and 32-bit adapters, courtesy of the latest NEC ECOUSB controller. It does not require any drivers over most standard operating systems, and will be recognized and supported automatically. In addition, it does not weigh heavily on power consumption and is compatible with USB 2.0 Mode ExpressCards only. Some of the features include :-
- PCMCIA PC Card Standard Version 8.0 Compliant
- Compatible with all USB-mode ExpressCards
- Prevents obsolescence purchases of 3G cards
- Advanced Power Regulating circuits
- Allows use of USB based ExpressCards between different computers
- Supports Plug and Play and Hot Plug features
Each $45 purchase will come with a limited one-year warranty.