There’s a rumor going on Photofan.jp about the Sony A800 DSLR. One of the member claims to have insider knowledge about this camera. Here are the alleged specifications:
- 15.2Mpx APS-C CMOS Exmor “R” sensor
- ISO 100-12.800
- 6.5 frame per second
- New high speed flash sync
- 9 double cross f/2.8 AF sensor (23 total AF sensor)
- New metering and AF sensor with tracking and previous focus
- Dual AF Ultr-Speed motor ??
- Wi-Fi built-in
Did I see WI-FI? Cool! None of the specs is out of this world and this seems plausible, but of course treat this as Entertainment rather than Information. The poster goes on saying that the Camera would be announced at PMA in April, along with 3 new lenses. Again it all seems plausible. (Above: not actual photo).