Today, Joby is updating its cool Gorillapod Series, the Gorillapod Focus is able to support heavy DSLRs, up to 5 kg. (11.1lbs) and now, with the Ballhead X (able to support 5 kg as well) photographers will be able to pan, tilt and rotate the camera . I can’t wait to get one, now I’ll be able to shoot gadgets from crazy angles in low light conditions!
- Supports 11.1lbs of equipment, cantilevered.
- Full 360-degree panning and 90-degree tilt allow you to position your camera equipment at virtually any angle and capture portrait or landscape shots with ease.
- Completely compatible with any camera under 11.1lbs
- Professional all-black finish minimizes reflectivity when photographing reflective surfaces.
- Adjustment knobs with durable TPE easily lock the Ballhead into place, securing it tightly.
- Intended for: Professional SLR cameras
- with or without zoom lenses; video cameras
- Max capacity: 5kg (11.1lbs)
- Threads: 3/8”and 1/4”. Compatable with most tripods
- Adapter: Universal mounting plate (1/4” tripod screw)
- Size: 68 x 63 x 83mm (2.7 x 2.5 x 3.3”)
- Weight: 262g (9.26oz)
- Habitat: Optimized for the Gorillapod Focus, but compatible with most tripods