Wearable World Congress (formerly GlazedCon) is the preeminent face-to-face conference and expo that brings together all the right people and companies to forge the future of the wearable and Internet of Things revolution.
This is where you’ll do business deals that make your company, form relationships that advance your career, and expand your horizons to see new opportunities.
This is also the very first event Wearable World is producing with the editors of ReadWrite. (Wearable World acquired ReadWrite in February 2015.)
Wearable World is the catalyst driving this exciting market. Every day in our startup accelerator, worldwide meetup communities, and innovative corporate-startup partnership programs we are making connections that matter and drive the bottom line.
Ubergizmo readers get a discount by entering the code UberGizmoVIP – click here to register.
BE IN THE CONVERSATION
The best, brightest, and most inspiring speakers will take the stage to share their wisdom over two content-packed days at Wearable World Congress. Our unique place driving the ecosystem allows us to host the most amazing, inspiring world-changers. Speaker include:
Eric Migicovsky, CEO & Founder, Pebble
Jeannine Sargent, President, Innovation and New Ventures, Flextronics
Philippe Kahn, CEO, Fullpower
Marcus Weller, CEO & Founder, Skully
James Harrison, Vice Chairman and CEO, Contour
Matt Galligan, CEO & Co-Founder, Circa
Yobie Benjamin, Industry Leader, Wearable & IoT
Bonin Bough, VP Global Media and Consumer Engagement, Mondelēz International
Deepa Sood, CEO & Founder, Cuff
Andrew Flanagan, CEO, Telcare
Jay Nath, CIO, City of San Francisco
Kevin King, President, CEO & Director, iRhythm
… just to name a few.
WHY ATTEND WEARABLE WORLD CONGRESS?
Easy. If you are:
* An IoT and/or Wearable tech entrepreneur looking to connect to investors, hear entrepreneur stories, and connect with corporations looking to partner;
* An investor looking to connect with over 600 entrepreneurs and the top IoT and Wearable startups;
* A supply chain or manufacturer looking to partner with the most successful 100 Crowdfunded startups;
* A member of the media looking to see the latest and greatest IoT tech companies;
* A startup Interested in meeting – and sell directly to – several thousand consumers walking through the Palace of Fine Arts during the two-day conference. . .
. . . this is the event of the year for you. You need to be here.
Come be a part of this awesome community, attend our ground-breaking conference and move the market forward.
… this is the event of the year for you. You need to be here.
Come be a part of this awesome community, attend our groundbreaking conference, and move the market forward. We are the future, together. It’s time to take your place within the wearable revolution!
Filed in Conference, IoT (Internet of Things) and Tech Conference.. Read more about