Appnation’s IoT Influencers Summit is coming up on July 21 at Levi’s Stadium (Home of the 49ers) in Santa Clara and CMO Council is excited to be a partner of the conference.
The inaugural IoT Influencers Summit is set for July 21 at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara and will focus on the emerging business and use case for IoT app development and platform investment. Leading companies including Johnson & Johnson, the NFL, American Airlines, Citibank, Misfit Wearables, Lowe’s, SmartThings, Digital Lumens, CBS, and many others plus dozens of supporting industry organizations will be on hand to talk about the emerging IoT and related app economies. All friends of Ubergizmo are entitled to a 40% discount.
Use code UG40 at online registration at www.iotinfluencers.com. See you there!
If you want to learn and network with the thought leaders shaping the future of IoT, this is the conference that you can’t afford to miss.
- Get an inside look at the future of wearables from American Airlines, Evernote, and Fandango
- Learn how Macy’s and Gimbal are leveraging IoT platforms to transform the retail experience
- Gain exclusive insights from Johnson & Johnson on how IoT is transforming the state of the healthcare industry
- See how CBS Interactive, PBS, and Glu are utilizing connected technology to deliver content to their target audiences
- Find out why Ford believes that the connected car is the next great app ecosystem
Register here and enter the code UG40 to save 40% off any IoT Influencers Summit conference pass of your choice. Discounted passes are limited so make sure to sign up today to secure your place!
Filed in Conference, IoT (Internet of Things) and Tech Conference.. Read more about