We all know that Apple recently hit the 10 billion app download mark, and now they’ve set up a Twitter account for the App Store. It is uncertain if the two events are related, but we do know that the App Store Twitter account will be offering app recommendations, and exclusive offers to anyone following the account. After going so long without a presence, what made them decide today was the day to join the micro-blogging network? Who knows, but stay tuned and follow them if you’re interested in promotions on the App Store, I’m sure they’ll have some goodies in store for us. The Apple App Store goes by the name of @AppStore on Twitter.RELATED
- OS X 10.9.1 Seeded Out To AppleCare Staff; Public Release Imminent
- Apple Signs iPhone Deal With China Mobile
- Apple Believes They Changed The Definition Of "App"
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: account, app store, Apple Inc, appstore, iOS, itunes, twitter,