If the zoom on your iPad 2′s camera wasn’t enough then how about adding Brando’s iPad 2 Telescope to your iPad? It’s not exactly the most conspicuous looking addon but then again neither are most zoom lenses. For $26 what you are getting is a casing that attaches to the back of your iPad 2 which also features a slot where you would attach the telescopic lens which is positioned just above the camera lens.
The telescopic lens will allow you to shoot photos in zoom mode of up to 6 times which will be on top of the iPad 2′s native camera zoom. According to Brando’s website the telescopic lens doesn’t just bring a 6x zoom to the table, but also:
“The new design to run of rays can effectively avoid the contortion of image, and makes the super wide angle, the larger luminous flux, the higher visual acuteness, good for color reduction, which makes the high quality of photography.”
So if getting a zoom lens for your iPad 2 is something you would be interested in just head on down to Brando’s website for more details and to place your order.
- 2014-02-13: iPad 2 Production Reportedly Nearing Its End
- 2013-10-21: iPad 2 Is Still Apple's Most Widely Used Tablet
- 2013-04-23: Refurbished iPad 2 And iPad 3 Prices Slashed By Apple
- 2012-11-30: 7 Chinese Jailed In "Kidney For iPad" Trial
- 2012-10-22: Apple rumored to phase out iPad 2 after iPad mini goes on sale
- 2011-06-23: iPhone Camera Perspective Distortion Correction Being Researched By Apple
- 2011-04-22: Camera Boost enhances your iPad 2 camera
- 2011-04-17: iPhone 4 set to rule Flickr in the next few months
- 2011-04-12: The iPad 2 is capable of glasses-free 3D
- 2011-02-25: Kromath brings chroma keying to your iPhone