Remember the LookTel Money Reader app we talked about back in March? In case you forgot, Money Reader is an app that helps visually impaired folks to count their money with the aid of their iPhones. Using the camera on the phone, Money Reader can recognize US bills placed in front of it, regardless of whether they are partially covered or folded. A voice will then read out how much the note in front of the camera is valued.
Well, the folks over at LookTel have released a major update to the app today. The new update brings the inclusion of international currencies such as the Euro, British Pound, Canadian Dollar, and Australian Dollar. The VoiceOver has also been updated with support for new languages. It also looks like the app’s been given a major bump in its price, jumping from the $1.99 it was earlier this year to $9.99 now. Check it out in action and head to the Apple App Store if you’re interested in purchasing it.
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Follow: Apple Inc, apps, blind, iOS, money, reader, visually impaired,