[CES 2010] The LG Rumor Touch was unveiled at CES and we got a quick overview. The successor of the LG Rumor gets now a large 3-inch WQVGA touch screen, a 5 line QWERTY keyboard (before it was 4 line), a 2 MP camera (before it was 1.3 MP) and 3G data capability on Sprint’s Network. The keyboard has a great touch and is very comfortable to use. The new Hello user interface allowing the user to have their favorite contacts on the home screen is cool and the graphic change according tot the season. The Facebook app is integrated and accessible directly from the main menu. Check out the video with a quick demo from the LG representative. The specifications are in the complete article. It will be available in early Spring, pricing will be announced at a later date.
- 2MP camera and camcorder with 2x digital zoom
- MicroSD memory card slot with 32GB card capability
- Display: 1.53 x 2.55 inches TFT (240 x 400 pixels WQVGA and 262K colors)
- 3G , Sprint Network (EVDO 0)
- Instant Messaging & SMS threaded text messaging
- Full 5 line QWERTY
- Easy image upload on Photobucket®, Facebook®, MySpace® & upload videos to YouTubeTM.
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 2.2 x 0.6 inches; 4.7 ounces
- Standard Lithium (LiIon) Polymer battery: up to 7 hours continuous talk time
- Check the product page on the Sprint Site
Filed in CES.. Read more about