Update: SOE phasing service back online. More details here.
As promised, all customers affected by the Sony Online Entertainment downtime will be rewarded with “30 days of game time added to the end of the current billing cycle in addition to one day for each day the system is down.” Gamers will also get to choose from a variety of in-game add-ons and special items.
For the full list of games and specials, click on.
- DC Universe™ Online: Batman™ and Two-Face™ Inspired Masks and 30 Marks of Distinction
- Free Realms®: Free daily items (7 to collect)
- Clone Wars Adventures™: Count Dooku v2 Outfit
- EverQuest®: A series of events, including Double XP, Double Rare Mob Spawns and Double Faction Gains
- EverQuest II and EverQuest II Extended: A series of events, including Double XP, Double Guild XP, Loot Bonanza, and City Festivals
- Vanguard: Saga of Heroes®: A series of Double XP events
- Star Wars Galaxies™: Bounty Hunter Statue, a miniature model of Boba Fett’s ship, the Slave I™
- Magic: The Gathering – Tactics™: Four of each of these spells: “Ivory Mask”, “Duress” and “Angelheart Vial”, plus 500 Station Cash
- PoxNora®: Limited edition Carrionling, Welcome Back 5K Gold Award Tournaments and two Draft Tournaments, plus 500 Station Cash
Lifetime subscribers will also get “20,000 coins of in-game currency for Free Realms, 7,500 Galactic Credits for Clone Wars Adventures and 10 Marks of Distinction for DC Universe Online (in addition to the items listed above).” Station Access subscribers will get 500 Station Cash and the items above.
Sound like a fair deal or is the downtime worth more?
Filed in Sony and Sony Online Entertainment.. Read more about