Find Mobile App Development Tools, Techniques and Best Practices at this Leading New York Developer Conference
Today, more than a billion people are using smartphones and it is estimated that about 80% of the time on smartphones is spent on mobile apps.
Leverage this explosion in mobility by attending NY’s perennial DevCon5 HTML5 and Mobile App Developer Conference. Enjoy expanded content, special workshops and access to the best HTML5 and mobile app content in the world.
Attention Ubergizmo Readers
Take the time to register today and save 20% with the discount code UBZ.
- Expanded Content that includes three tracks:
- Interaction, Media and Video
- User Experience
- ALL NEW – iOS Swift Programming Language Tutorial, taught by NYU’s Mark Meretzky
- ALL NEW- Forge Bootcamp, learn to create wow moments in your app with the forge sdk
- ALL NEW focus on real time communications and how you can integrate in your mobile app to drive interactive user experiences
- All NEW Mobile App Showcase– get in front of experts; get feedback, direction and an increased chance of success
View the entire program here.
Attend DevCon5 and hear from some of the most influential companies and names in the HTML5 world including Acision, Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Facebook, Genband, Intel Corp., Kaazing, Netflix, NYU, Sencha and more. View entire speaker line up here.
Who will be at DevCon5?
- Peter Dunkley, Technical Director, Acision
- Matt Spencer, UI and Browser Marketing Manager, Media Processing Division, ARM
- Cyrille Fauvel, Senior Manager, Autodesk Developer Network, Autodesk
- Sumit Amar, Director of Engineering, Electronic Arts
- Joey Janisheck, Founder, Exhilent
- Jeremy Cohen, Software Engineer, iOS Core Systems Team, Facebook
- Paul Pluschkell, Founder of Kandy and Executive VP, Strategy and Cloud Services, GENBAND
- Ian Maffett, Software Engineer, Intel
- Frank Greco, Director, Intel
- Robin Wilson, VP, Business Development, Nagra
- Jafar Husain, Cross-Team Technical Lead, Netflix
- Mark Meretzky, Adjunct Associate Professor of Information Technologies, NYU
- Kent Alstad, Director of Acceleration Technologies, Radware
- Nicholas Harlow, Director of Product Management, Sencha
View the entire Agenda Here. Remember to use code UBZ to save 20% on registration ticket.