After 10 years of production, the Apple iPhone continues to be one of the most popular smartphones on the planet. They’re not just for making calls or answering texts. They’re also used for messaging, to snap and view photos, take notes and perform hundreds of other tasks.
Now imagine losing important data on your iPhone. Since Apple’s backup and recovery process relies heavily on bulk syncs, this can take a lot of time. In addition, sometimes you just need to recover certain type of data. For example, if you wanted to retrieve a deleted WhatsApp conversation with a certain person, restoring the whole backup to the iPhone isn’t a good option because it won’t retrieve those messages and it’ll wipe all the phone’s data. Luckily, there’s an easier solution to recover individual lost files."LOST OR DELETED DATA CAN BE RECOVERED IF IT IS NOT OVERWRITTEN"
Lost or deleted data can be recovered if it is not overwritten even if you don’t have any backups, as it remains hidden on the device. With iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery software for Windows and Mac, you can recover individual data including text messages, photos, contacts, chat messages from WhatsApp, Viber, Kik, Line, WeChat, and much more.
In total, the software supports more than 22 different file formats for recovery on all iOS devices. Best of all, iMyFone D-Back works under even the most difficult of circumstances such as when you accidentally delete something, or your phone has an error that causes data to disappear.
Recovery Modes on iMyFone D-Back
There are multiple modes available within iMyFone D-Back, and each will help you get your data back in different situations.
- Smart Recovery. If you’re not sure what type of recovery is best for your situation, there’s a Smart Recovery mode. It asks you how you lost your data (accidentally, password lost, phone damaged, etc.) to determine the best course of action.
- Recover from iOS Device. This feature works for times when you have the device on hand, but something isn’t working or you don’t have a backup available.
- Recover from iTunes Backup or Recover from iCloud Backup. You can also use these options to get your data back, as long as you have a backup on iTunes or iCloud.
Moreover, a feature called Fix iOS System works even when you experience a black screen, a looped recovery mode, or white Apple screen of death. It can also repair errors during iOS installation.
Recover Data with Smart Recovery Mode
If you have no idea how to start recovering files, you’d better use the Smart Recovery mode. Below are the steps which you can take to use the feature of the iMyFone D-Back for iOS data recovery.
- On the left panel of the program, click on the Smart Recovery If you haven’t done so already, connect your iOS device.
- When you’re ready to begin, click Start. By selectively deciding which data you want to have recovered, you can make the process a lot faster. However, if you want to recover all data types that won’t be a problem.
- Click the Next button once you’ve selected the different data types that you want to recover
- You will then be prompted to select a reason for the data being lost. There are 5 options available, choose one which is most applicable to your situation.
- Your device will then be scanned, and once the scan has completed, you will be able to browse the different data and decide the specific data which you’d like to have recovered.
- After selecting the data, click Recover, as well as the location to recover it to, and you’ll be good to go.
About the price
You can get the free trial version of iMyFone D-Back but it will only serve as a guide to use the program, which will not allow you to retrieve data. In order to use the software without limits, you’ll need to purchase a license.
There are various types of licenses, fundamentally vary depending on the number of devices you want to support. All licenses have an unlimited duration, and the most economic one – available for only one iOS device – is priced at$ 49.95. Here’s the link to download D-Back.