Earlier this year at CES, Compaq unveiled a netbook which will be compatible with Verizon’s 4G LTE network. It was said to be released during the first half of the year but considering it’s already August it appears that they are late, but you know what they say, better late than never!
The Compaq Mini CQ10-688nr is slated to be released on the 4th of August (which is tomorrow) and will come with a price tag of $449.99 with a 2 year new customer agreement contract. Considering that it’s a netbook that is meant to be online all the time, you will be required to purchase a monthly data plan of either 2GB at $30 a month, 5GB at $50 a month or 10GB at $80 a month.
Specs wise nothing has changed, but in case you forgot, the Compaq Mini CQ10-688nr will be featuring:
- 1.66GHz Intel Atom Processor N455
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 256MB (shared) Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150
- 250GB HDD
- 10.1″ WSVGA Anti-Glare LED Display (1024 x 600)
- Battery life: 8 hours 45 mins
- Verizon Wireless 3G and 4G LTE support
- Windows 7 Starter