Sustainability is the trendy motto at CES 2023, and Kohler is coming to the show with an innovative product that will help people protect our planet’s water resources.
Kohler’s Statement VES (Variable Eco-Spray) Showerhead and Handshower use up to 40 percent less water than the typical 2.5gpm showerhead. Thanks to its proprietary Katalyst air-induction technology, the device infuses air into the water droplets which retains heat longer and makes them feel larger. The feature provides strong rinsing coverage while maintaining warmth and using less water. According to Kohler, its Racetrack waterway technology combined with the precise balance of size, number, and distribution of nozzles deliver consistent and powerful spray coverage.
The Statement VES showerhead and the Statement VES Handshower are available for $114.10 and $125.55, both products are compatible with existing shower pipes.
- Wide coverage spray produces an encompassing spray for everyday use.
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) maximum flow rate allows you to save water without sacrificing performance or
- Variable-flow lever lets you adjust from 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) down to 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm) water pause for greater conservation during your shower routine.
- Silicone sprayface is easy to clean.
- EPA WaterSense certified
- Showerhead rotates 360° for customized user height within 4¾” (121 mm)