Bookmarks are shortcuts to your favorite web pages for quick access. For instance, if you are looking for a guide to install Ubuntu on Windows, and let us assume that the web page you encountered is beneficial to get the job done. In this case, you might want to bookmark the web page for future reference (in case you need to do it again!).
So, bookmarks are not just the web pages which are frequently accessed; it could also contain the web pages that you would want to read (or refer to) in the future, without requiring to navigate through the search engines again. In this article, we will get to know how to bookmark on iPhone.
How To Add Bookmarks in Safari
1. Launch the Safari browser.
2. Access any web page of your choice which you would want to add it to the bookmarks.
3. If you are scrolling down the page (and you do not encounter the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen), simply scroll up to find the navigation bar at the bottom.
4. Now, you will need to tap on the share button to proceed. You could observe the options divided into two sections. You will need to scroll left on the lower section of options, and then you will find the option – “Add Bookmark” to add the web page to the bookmarks.
You will observe a bookmark icon on the navigation bar of Safari browser. Just tap on it to access your bookmarks.
Fret not, if you want to add bookmarks on iPhone, but Safari is not your favorite browser, we have the steps to add a bookmark on Google Chrome as well.
How To Add Bookmarks in Google Chrome
1. Launch Google Chrome browser.
2. Navigate to the web page you would like to add to the bookmarks.
3. You will observe three dots in the extreme left of the address bar to access the options. Just tap on it.
4. Now, all you need to do is – tap on the star icon to save the web page as a bookmark.
Now that you know how to bookmark on iPhone. You would be able to bookmark web pages on virtually any browser that you would like to utilize.
Do you happen to know of an interesting method to bookmark a web page? Let us know your thoughts in the comments down below.