Clearing browser history on computers is an activity that we’re sure many of us are already familiar with. However since phones are such personal devices that are rarely ever shared, there is almost no need to clear the browsing history on your phone. However if you are planning on giving your phone away to a sibling or selling it off, maybe clearing your browser’s history would be a good idea.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Scroll down and look for “Safari”
Scroll down and look for “Clear History and Website Data” and press it.
- You will be prompted to whether or not you want to proceed.
- Note that this also affects all devices signed in with your iCloud account, so make sure that’s what you really want.
- Once you’ve confirmed, your browser history and cookies on Safari should be cleared.
Access “Settings” by press the menu button at the top right corner of the screen.
Depending on what you want, you can choose to clear just your browsing history, cache, cookies & site data, or everything.
- You will be prompted to confirm if you want to clear your browsing data.
- Confirm if that’s what you really want.
That’s it. Your internet history is now gone. Here’s a video walkthrough showing the same thing, just in case you prefer to follow video instructions: