Traveling is something a lot of us probably enjoy, where we get to experience new food, new cultures, and basically do things we don’t really get to do back home. However, travel is not cheap one of the more expensive parts of travel would be the flight prices, where it is usually something unavoidable.
However, this doesn’t mean that you can’t save money, and if you’re trying to get the best deal possible, then check out the guide below where we’ll take you through some of the steps and methods that could help you find the best flight deals online.
Yes, in case you did not know, Google has a built-in flight tracker. With Google Flights, you will be able to search for flight tickets and even keep track of them, so that if the prices change by going up or coming down, you will be notified so that you know when is the best time to travel.
- Go to the Google Flights website
- Enter your destination (or destinations; there is support for multi-city travel)
- Put in your desired travel dates
- Click Search
- You will then be presented with a bunch of the cheapest possible flights for that travel period
- You can refine your search by going through the various filters, where you can select preferred airlines, whether or not the flights will give free luggage allowance, the time the flights depart, and so on
- You can also click on the Price Graph to see historical and future prices
- You can also click on Track Prices to be notified if the price of the flights change during your travel period
Another popular option for searching for the best flight deals online is to use Skyscanner, a website/service that you might have heard of before
- Go to Skyscanner’s website
- Enter your destination and your travel dates
- Click Search Flights
- Skyscanner will then search through all the available airlines and list flights starting with the cheapest prices
- You can narrow the search down by selecting the outbound and inbound flight times
- You can also filter out the different airlines