[CES 2011] Sony is on a special mission to convert the masses to 3D, and to accomplish the task, what could be better than offering consumers the technology to produce their own 3D content? The TX100V is the top of the line of the new Cyber-shot cameras delivering 3D still image capture with only one lens and imager. Additionally, it is the first Cyber-shot with a 3.5-inch (8.8 cm) OLED touch screen, providing lower power consumption, better color saturation, faster response time than LCDs – however OLED is not great when used in direct sunlight. The key feature is the full HD video capture at 50 frames per second, allowing users to shoot fluid videos of sport events or other fast-moving action. The Cyber-shot TX100V will be available in a range of colors from March 2011.
– Full HD (1920 x 1080) progressive video capture – 50 fps (’50p’ mode)
– ‘Dual Rec’ mode (not supported in 50p mode) – allows simultaneous capture of still images while shooting video without interruption
– 3.5-inch (8.8 cm) OLED touch screen
– Exmor R CMOS sensor – claimed to be good in low light conditions
– SDHC card slot
– 3D Still Image mode
– 3D Sweep Panorama:
high-speed burst of frames is stitched together to automatically create 3D panoramas.
– Sweep Multi Angle:
lets you view images moving in simulated 3D on the camera screen simply by tilting the camera back and forth. This shooting feature captures 15 images at different angles, compiling them to create a 3D-like effect on the display
– Superior Auto and Intelligent Auto modes:
automatically recognize a wide range of common shooting situations and combining up to six high-speed exposures of the scene to produce a single image with greater clarity, optimum dynamic range and lower image noise
– In Camera Guide
access to user manual directly from the camera (except for W510 and W530 models)
– improved HDR (High Dynamic Range):
compiles highlights, mid-tones and shadows from three separate shots to create one realistic-looking photo, even in difficult lighting conditions.
– Background Defocus
mode rapidly shoots two frames at different focus settings, combining them to create a single DSLR-style image with your subject in sharp focus against a smoothly defocused background.
– Soft Skin mode: reduces visible blemishes and wrinkles
– Natural Flash: corrects color balance for more natural shots
their own 3D content link to Bloggie 3D
Filed in 3D, 3d Camera, CES, CES 2011, Cyber Shot, Full Hd, Hd, Photo, Sony and Video.. Read more about