Twitter is one of the best social media platforms to keep up with the latest happenings. You might stumble upon a viral video or something exclusive on Twitter. In this article, we shall get to know how to save videos from Twitter to your PC or smartphone.
You can either download it using an online video downloader or via an Android app. Unfortunately, you don’t have any app on the App Store for iOS devices. So, for iOS devices, you need to head to your browser and utilize the web tool. Let us now take a look at both of the available methods.
1. Online Video Downloaders (Web)
There are a couple of online web portals which lets you download Twitter videos, but only a few of them work as expected.
TwitterVideoDownloader and DownloadTwitterVideo are two such online video downloaders available on the web. We will recommend you using any of the mentioned online video downloaders unless it stops working entirely. We have not looked at twdownload.com and twdown.net, but they seem to rank well too.
You will be able to download videos from Twitter by referring the steps below.
- First, head to Twitter.com and search for the desired tweet from where you want the video to be saved.
- Now, as shown in the image below, click on the drop-down arrow button and copy the link to the tweet.
- Just paste the Tweet URL into the input field of the online video downloader and hit the download button.
2. Using an Android App
- First, download the twitter video & GIF downloader app from the Play Store and get it installed.
- Once installed, you need to either utilize the Twitter app or your web browser to get to the target tweet from which you want to save the video from.
- Now, tap on the drop-down arrow button to get the option to copy the link. As shown in the image below, tap on “Copy link to Tweet.”
- Now that you have the URL of the Tweet, just head on to the app you downloaded and paste the URL. You will get the download button, just hit it to start downloading the Twitter video.
So, you need to either utilize an online video downloader or an Android app to save videos from Twitter. You wouldn’t find a download button on Twitter to save or download the video. You will need the help of 3rd Party services to save videos from Twitter. It could be something inconvenient to you, but it is the only way that works as of now.
If you know of any other exciting methods to download Twitter videos, let us know about it in the comments below. Having trouble following the article? Let’s discuss in the comments section below.